- Transport vehicles carry heavy solid tires used in various
- Three layers of high-quality natural rubber structure, with a solid and rigid base adhesive formula, to ensure the adhesion between the tire and rim, and the cross-section design close to the pneumatic tire is more suitable for the field operation.
- Main applications: Forklift, steel transport vehicles, dock brackets, rack truck, container transshipment vehicles, etc.
- The life span is more than 3 times the pneumatic tire.
Characteristics of environment-friendly N/M (non-marking) solid tire
- The design and construction is completely as same as the
black color tires.
- The physical feature also is completely as same as the black
color tires such as flexibility, abrasion, heat generation,
- The progress of technology has made the use of silica
（white carbon black）more widely, the performance of
N/M solid tires has been greatly improved.
Non-Marking Solid Tyre (18x7-8)
- Size: 18x7-8
- Rim: 4.33R
- Pattern: SM2
- Loading Capacity (kg) for Forklift
10km/hr 16km/hr 25km/hr
Driving: 2,350 kg
Steering: 1,880 kg
Driving: 2,265 kg
Steering: 1,700 kg
Steering: 1,585 kg
Loading Capacity (kg) for Other Industrial Wheel: For 16km/hr: 1,620 kg
Tire Weight (kg): 21