- Transport vehicles carry heavy solid tires used in various field operations.
- Three layers of high-quality natural rubber structure, with a solid and rigid base adhesive formula, to ensure the adhesion between the tire and rim, and the cross-section design close to the pneumatic tire is more suitable for the field operation.
- Main applications: Forklift, steel transport vehicles, dock brackets, rack truck, container transshipment vehicles, etc.
- The life span is more than 3 times the pneumatic tire.
Standard Solid Tyre - Black (18x7-8)
$160.00 Regular Price
- Size: 18x7-8
- Rim: 4.33R
- Pattern: SM2
- Loading Capacity (kg) for Forklift
10km/hr 16km/hr 25km/hr
Driving: 2,350 kg
Steering: 1,880 kg
Driving: 2,265 kg
Steering: 1,700 kg
Steering: 1,585 kg
Loading Capacity (kg) for Other Industrial Wheel: For 16km/hr: 1,620 kg
Tire Weight (kg): 21